Find & compare spa resorts in Grand Canyon, AZ from $50
Top Grand Canyon Spa Resorts & Hotels
Pet owners shouldn't miss Grand Canyon, a city known for its hiking trails, and sights like Grand Canyon National Park and Grand Canyon Visitor Center. You can choose from Travelocity's 55 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Grand Canyon and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in Grand Canyon with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Mather Point, Yavapai Point, and Hopi Point.
- Other things to see include Bright Angel Lodge, Arizona Snowbowl, and Phantom Ranch.
- For vet care, Vetco, Williams Veterinary Clinic, and Kaibab Veterinary Clinic are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Grand Canyon
- Motel 6 Williams, AZ - West - Grand Canyon
Dogs stay free at this 2-star motel. Guests appreciate its location and comfortable rooms.
- Motel 6 Williams, AZ - East - Grand Canyon
Cats and dogs stay free at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and exceptional value.
- Rodeway Inn Flagstaff-Downtown
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Grand Canyon
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your trip in Grand Canyon.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 57°F in the daytime to 11°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 85°F and the nighttime average is 22°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 85°F in the daytime to 34°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 70°F and the nighttime average is 11°F.