Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Grand Junction, a family-friendly city known for its monuments and restaurants, as well as attractions like Two Rivers Convention Center and Western Colorado Botanical Gardens. Take your pick from Travelocity's 36 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Grand Junction and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Grand Junction with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Canyon View Park, Colorado National Monument, and James M. Robb – Colorado River State Park.
- Other things to see include Western Colorado Center for the Arts, Bananas Fun Park, and Redlands Mesa Golf Club.
- Need a pet store? Try Wild Birds Unlimited, J & M Aquatics & Pet Center, or Howl Natural.
- For vet care, Animal Birth Control, PetSmart, and All Pets Center are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Grand Junction
- Clarion Inn Grand Junction
Pets stay free at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and exceptional value.
- Grand Vista Hotel
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the family amenities and helpful staff.
- Econo Lodge
Pets stay free at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the WiFi and helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Grand Junction
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your trip in Grand Junction.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 61°F in the daytime to 16°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 92°F and the nighttime average is 34°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 94°F in the daytime to 46°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 73°F and the nighttime average is 17°F.