Book a hotel near Granlibakken Resort Ski Area, Lake Tahoe
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Granlibakken Resort Ski Area
Granlibakken Resort Ski Area Hotel & Travel Guide
Few things compare to the thrill of gliding over fresh snow. Whether you prefer snowboarding or skiing, Granlibakken Resort Ski Area is an amazing destination to indulge your passion for winter sports.
You can visit it in Tahoe City, which is 80 miles (129 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento.
There's a good variety of hotels that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Granlibakken Resort Ski Area. You can take your pick from 7 candidates, all within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the attraction. Lots of travelers have had good experiences at the Sunnyside Restaurant & Lodge, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, the Granlibakken Tahoe, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, and the Pepper Tree Inn, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
At the Americas Best Value Inn, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, you will be able to kick back and relax, confident that you've gotten the most affordable deal in town.
After you have explored the various sites, settle in at one of the handful of top-notch options that are a short drive away. You should check availability at the Resort at Squaw Creek - Destination Hotels & Resorts and The Village at Squaw Valley.
Cafe ambience and culture varies widely across the globe. Order a coffee from Gran Spot, an easy stroll from Granlibakken Resort Ski Area, and enjoy the small differences! For those looking for more substantial food, Stony Ridge Uncommon Kitchen is also close by and has a range of delectable meals. If you're hungry for more, you might want to stop for a drink or two at We Ain't Saints Entertainment.
Other Things to Do Near Granlibakken Resort Ski AreaYou've traveled a long way, and no doubt Granlibakken Resort Ski Area isn't going to be your only stop. After you're done, be sure to experience what else the area has available:
- Relish in that adrenaline rush as you ski down the freshly fallen snow at Granlibakken Ski Area.
- St. Nicholas Episcopal Church is a peaceful and pleasant house of prayer. You can admire it from the street or check if you are able to tour inside.
- Learning more about the history of an area at North Lake Tahoe Historical Society and Gatekeepers Museum will certainly help you to become more appreciative of the land and its inhabitants during your getaway.
- Imagine that you've been transported back to the time of your ancestors as you explore Gatekeeper's Museum, a local historic house.
- Pick up a couple of brochures and maps from North Lake Tahoe Visitors and Convention Bureau and find out more about this area.