Book a hotel near Homewood Mountain Resort, Lake Tahoe
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Homewood Mountain Resort
Homewood Mountain Resort Hotel & Travel Guide
Homewood Mountain Resort is a winter wonderland. Take advantage of its fine activities, like downhill skiing, snowboarding and sledding, or just mingle with fellow travelers around the fireplace.
It's situated in South Lake Tahoe, which is roughly 80 miles (129 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento.
If seeing Homewood Mountain Resort is your number one priority but you are in a bit of a rush, why not book a room nearby? There are 3 hotels within 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers). If it's not so important to be nearby, Stateline is a suitable base for a lot of travelers. Situated just 5 miles (8 kilometers) away, there are 3 possible options to select from. The Grand Residences by Marriott, Tahoe - 1 to 3 bedrooms & Pent, The Landing Resort and Spa and Tahoe Seasons Resort, a VRI resort are some well-liked ones to unwind after an exciting day's adventures.
You won't need to save all year when you stay in an inexpensive, yet comfortable hotel. There are a few in the vicinity. The Pepper Tree Inn and the Americas Best Value Inn are recommended.
Indulge your senses at the Cedar Crest Cottages. Being only 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, it's the only upscale choice nearby.
Are you in need of time out from the trials of travel? Fine food, combined with excellent customer service, makes Homewood Mountain Resort (5145 West Lake Boulevard, Homewood) a pleasurable dinner stop, just 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Homewood Mountain ResortOn top of Homewood Mountain Resort, here's a list of more things in the region you're going to want to do:
- Tahoe Maritime Museum gives visitors the opportunity to discover and explore this region's influential seafaring history.
- If you're eager to find out about local history, go to Hellman-Ehrman Mansion, a well-known historic residence.
- Go in search of wildlife, test your photography skills and walk along the trails at Ed Z'berg Sugar Pine Point State Park.
- Pack a picnic and spend the day in the water, enjoying the salty air at Meeks Bay Beach.
- Develop a more expansive understanding of the spirit of the area by seeing and learning about St. Nicholas Episcopal Church, a local church.
Need insider tips on must-see attractions in Homewood Mountain Resort? Check out our Homewood Mountain Resort travel guide!