Leave your phone in the car and enjoy a break from the trappings of the modern world at Eldorado National Forest.
Placerville, approximately 45 miles (72 kilometers) away from the state capital, Sacramento, is where you'll find it.
Hotel options are somewhat sparse in the immediate vicinity of Eldorado National Forest, but you will find 3 candidates within 6 miles (10 kilometers). Spend some time comparing the amenities at the Fleming Jones Homestead B&B and Best Western Stagecoach Inn.
Sip on a beer or grab a bottle of wine at The Forester Pub and Grill (4110 Carson Road, Camino), just 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) from Eldorado National Forest.
Other Things to Do Near Eldorado National Forest
After you're finished with Eldorado National Forest, there are still more experiences available in the area:
- Your group will appreciate a spicy adventure through the regional notes that are showcased at ParaVi Vineyards.
- What is better than a fascinating cultural trip intermingled with wine? Make some time to visit Crystal Basin Cellars and you will certainly figure it out.
- Whether you have trained taste buds or just love drinking wine now and then, Findleton Estate & Winery is a fabulous place to buy and taste the local flavors.
- Take the opportunity to show off your posture, stance and swing at Apple Mountain Golf Resort.
- A trip to Madrona Vineyards is sure to be an excursion for your palate.