Book a hotel near Camp Pendleton Marine Corps Base, California
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Camp Pendleton Marine Corps Base
Camp Pendleton Marine Corps Base Hotel & Travel Guide
An excursion to Camp Pendleton Marine Corps Base is the perfect experience for people who want to learn about the people and events that shaped this region.
It's in San Diego County. If you're not familiar with that name, it's 440 miles (708 kilometers) outside of the state capital of Sacramento.
There's a nice range of hotels that are a short commute away from Camp Pendleton Marine Corps Base. Choose from 19 candidates, all within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the site. Many travelers enjoy the Wyndham Oceanside Pier Resort, Southern California Beach Club and Holiday Inn Oceanside Camp Pendleton Area, 1 mile (2 kilometers), 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, respectively.
The immediate area is home to a variety of hotels that won't make you a pauper. The Harbor Inn & Suites and the La Quinta Inn San Diego-Oceanside are two such solutions. They're 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
Consider treating yourself by spending a night or two at one of the handful of first-class establishments that are a brief drive away. To avoid being let down, it's always wise to reserve a room well ahead of time. Try the Sheraton Carlsbad Resort & Spa and Beachwalk Villas.
Retreat from a busy afternoon of exploring and savor some fine fare at Denny's (487 Harbor Drive, Oceanside). Aryana Restaurant & Bar (1401 Carmelo Drive, Oceanside) features a friendly atmosphere where you can get comfy with a beer or wine as evening falls. You'll find it just 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
Other Things to Do Near Camp Pendleton Marine Corps BaseYou've come here to visit Camp Pendleton Marine Corps Base, but you could be just as pleased with what the rest of the area has available:
- Sit by the water's edge at Oceanside Harbor and see the boats bobbing on the gentle waves.
- During your adventures, you might want to stop and check out Mission San Luis Rey de Francia, a local church. If you want to walk through the halls, make sure you make inquiries for visiting times before your trip.
- Examine the shapes and forms of the creations being exhibited at Museum of Art.
- If you're a history buff, arrange a visit to Historic buildings and find out why it's a valued landmark.
- Inhale deeply and simply let the water beneath you carry away your problems at The Pier at Oceanside. It is a great place for relaxing and rediscovering nature.