A visit to Pechanga Resort & Casino is always an interesting experience.
Temecula, where it is located, sits 430 miles (692 kilometers) from the capital city of the state, Sacramento.
If you are hoping for a short drive from your hotel, it'd be best to make a reservation at one of the 2 nearby accommodations in advance. Within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Pechanga Resort & Casino you'll come across the Temecula Creek Inn and Pechanga Resort & Casino.
Not far away, you'll discover several budget-friendly hotels to choose from. The Ramada Temecula Old Town and the Rodeway Inn Temecula are highly recommended.
Pamper yourself by spending a night or two at one of the handful of chic hotels that are in the vicinity. Check availability at the Ponte Vineyard Inn and Inn at Churon Winery.
Pechanga Buffet (45000 Pechanga Parkway, Temecula) is perfectly located for famished tourists at the end of a day of sightseeing. It's good to know that it's only 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Pechanga Resort & Casino
When you're done with Pechanga Resort & Casino, why not check out some of the other attractions in the area? Here are a few places to start:
- Enjoy a few rounds, get active and challenge your mind at the local Redhawk Golf Course.
- Temecula Creek Inn Golf Course is a great place to play a round and enjoy the company of new friends.
- Front St is a fantastic area road where you could easily pass the time.
- Golf is a nice way to unwind and get some exercise. So if you're looking to have a hit, book a round at Temeku Hills Golf and Country Club.
- History enthusiasts should make time to visit Temecula Museum, where history comes to life and paints a picture from the region's past.