Book a hotel near Salt Creek Beach Park, Monarch Beach
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Salt Creek Beach Park
Salt Creek Beach Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Don't waste time wondering about what to do next. Salt Creek Beach Park is beckoning.
Wouldn't you like to pack your bags and head off to Dana Point so you can get started today?
There are 4 hotels available in the immediate vicinity, and they're excellent for those who'd appreciate being just an easy commute away. The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel and Monarch Beach Resort are both within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Salt Creek Beach Park.
If you don't like having to choose between going out for dinner and buying that perfect gift, then free up some of your cash by staying at one of the area's lower-priced hotels. You may like to check out the Tides Laguna Beach and the Laguna Beach Inn.
Hang out, sit back and meet some fellow travelers at Pain Du Monde, which is not too far away. A notable dining option which is also nearby is enoSTEAK. This place is a good choice if you're feeling especially hungry or want something a little more extravagant. Finish up your afternoon with some refreshing drinks at Bar Raya, another short walk away, and propose a toast to your colleagues back at work.
Other Things to Do Near Salt Creek Beach ParkWhether you'd like to venture off the main tourist route or check out the more popular attractions, you won't run out of things to do when you're finished at Salt Creek Beach Park:
- Don't miss Eco-Adventure Center if you're eager to learn a lot more about the local environment.
- Tee up at Monarch Beach Golf Links, a great place to kick back and play a few games.
- There's no better spot to escape the hustle and bustle than Sea Canyon Park. Enjoy a magazine, kick a ball or simply enjoy the serenity that surrounds you in this green urban oasis.
- Learn about the fascinating natural world at Nature Interpretive Center.
- Are you eager to find some green space to have a picnic with the family, a relaxing stroll or simply sit in the sun? You ought to visit Harbor Point Park.