Find and compare business hotels in Dana Point, CA from $99
Top Dana Point Convention Center Hotels
Pet owners shouldn't miss Dana Point, a city known for its sailing, and sights like Dana Point Harbor and Doheny State Beach. Take your pick from Travelocity's 5 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Dana Point and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Dana Point with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Salt Creek Beach Park, Sea Canyon Park, and Lantern Bay County Park.
- Other things to see include Ocean Institute, Baby Beach, and Dana Cove Park.
- Need a pet store? Try Reptiles Reptropolis and Just Food For Dogs.
- For vet care, Beachside Animal Hospital is located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Dana Point
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Doheny Beach - Dana Point
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the bar and helpful staff.
- Waldorf Astoria Monarch Beach
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 5-star resort, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the family amenities and helpful staff.
- The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its great beach location and clean rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Dana Point
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help plan your time in Dana Point.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 70°F in the daytime to 43°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 77°F and the nighttime average is 48°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 81°F in the daytime to 58°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 78°F and the nighttime average is 43°F.