Book a hotel near Sea Canyon Park, Dana Point
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Sea Canyon Park
Sea Canyon Park Hotel & Travel Guide
At Sea Canyon Park, you'll feel a weight lift as you let go of all the worries and stress of the modern world. Take a relaxing stroll, enjoy the sunshine and watch the birds flying overhead. Your body and mind will no doubt be grateful.
If you've always wanted to see Dana Point, this is the perfect opportunity!
Despite the fact that there's a decent selection of 7 hotels within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Sea Canyon Park, it's always wise to book as soon as you can so that you get the best deal you can. The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel, the Monarch Beach Resort and the Laguna Cliffs Marriott Resort and Spa are a few that are popular, and they are only 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers), 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you're sick of having to choose between eating a fancy meal or buying plenty of campy souvenirs, free up some of your daily allowance by reserving a room at one of the area's low-cost solutions. You could check out the Tides Laguna Beach and the Laguna Beach Inn.
Some say that the best things in life should be free. That may or may not be true, as the high-end hotels available here will no doubt create some lasting memories. Excellent choices would have to be the Montage Laguna Beach and Surf And Sand Resort.
Not many things rival unwinding with a delicious dish after a day of adventure. You will find a brilliant place to do that at Maui Wowi (23831 Stonehill Drive, Dana Point), 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) from Sea Canyon Park. Plan a stop at Shirley Foushee (33582 Halyard Drive, Dana Point) if you're eager to carry on into the evening with a couple of drinks and enjoyable company.
Other Things to Do Near Sea Canyon ParkSurely you're not going to finish your day after Sea Canyon Park? Allow yourself some time to see what else the area has to offer:
- Head to the fairways at Monarch Beach Golf Links, a great place to kick back and play a few games.
- Enter into another time and place at Cinepolis Luxury Cinemas, where you're able to find something that piques your curiosity.
- Learn about local ecological habitats with a trip to Eco-Adventure Center.
- Looking to find some serenity? Sit by the water at Salt Creek Beach Park and listen as the waves crash down.
- Head over to Dana Cove Park, a grassy getaway, and simply enjoy basking in the sun and admiring the green, leafy landscape.