Book a hotel near Saddleback Church, Lake Forest
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Saddleback Church
Saddleback Church Hotel & Travel Guide
Take a step back from the frenetic pace of sightseeing and enjoy some quiet reflection at Saddleback Church.
It's located in Lake Forest.
If you've got your eyes peeled for the perfect home away from home, you'll be able to take your pick from 8 candidates that are all within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Saddleback Church. A lot of visitors would recommend the Staybridge Suites Lake Forest, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, the Ayres Hotel & Spa Mission Viejo, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Courtyard by Marriott Foothill Ranch Irvine East/Lake Forest, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
You may prefer to focus on planning travel itineraries rather than on where you lay your head. If that sounds like you, check out the Candlewood Suites Irvine East, 3 miles (5 kilometers) away.
Whether you're looking for a delicious snack or just a place to relax, Patch Coffee has what you need, and it's just a few minutes away. However, if your belly's beginning to talk, you can head to Domino's Pizza, also close-at-hand. Keep walking and spend the rest of your day trying out the wine, beer and whatever else entices you at Urban Grill and Wine Bar.
Other Things to Do Near Saddleback ChurchYou've come a long way, so we imagine Saddleback Church isn't going to be your only stop. Once you've taken it in, investigate what the rest of the area has available:
- Whiting Ranch Wilderness Park is an unspoiled site where you can get some fresh air, and hopefully see some birds and wildlife.
- You can enjoy a bit of family time in some green spaces without ever leaving the city limits at Etnies Skate Park of Lake Forest.
- Pittsford Park is valued by locals and visitors alike. Take some time to enjoy the outdoors, and maybe a picnic!
- See the different species at Rancho Las Lomas and meet some new furry friends!
- Hoping to find a green space to enjoy a picnic with the family, a long walk or just worship the sun? Visit Heritage Hill Historic Park.