So, you want to know more about Glen Ivy Hot Springs Spa?
You can see it in California.
Get set to travel a little to reach your hotel room at the end of your day. Given its remote location, there's nowhere to stay in the immediate surrounds. The Villas at Pelican Hill Resort is 25 miles (40 kilometers) away, The Club At Big Bear Village 45 miles (72 kilometers) and the Montage Laguna Beach 20 miles (32 kilometers).
Other Things to Do Near Glen Ivy Hot Springs Spa
If you can squeeze it in, be sure to check out some of the other attractions in the area:
- Could there be anything better than a cultural trip blended with liquor? Make time to go to Hamilton Oaks Vineyard and you will easily find the answer.
- A visit to Tucker Wildlife Sanctuary, an animal sanctuary, is a must for every adventurous traveler.
- Have a look at the interesting exhibits displayed at Corona Heritage Park and Museum.
- With a diverse range of incredible species, Rancho Las Lomas is invariably an ideal place to go to and admire the animals.
- Whether you are a real enthusiast or simply love popping a bottle open with your loved ones, Giracci Vineyards and Farms is a wonderful place to buy and taste the flavors of the area.