Book a hotel near Galleria at Tyler, La Sierra
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Galleria at Tyler
Galleria at Tyler Hotel & Travel Guide
What's stopping you? Galleria at Tyler was made to be seen.
It's just one of the reasons that many travelers choose to visit the beloved city of Palm Springs each year.
Of all the parts required for an unforgettable break, the importance of a comfortable hotel room shouldn't be underestimated. With 7 accommodations just 2 miles (3 kilometers) from Galleria at Tyler, put in the effort to find one that is right for you. Just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, you will be able to get some rest at the Econo Lodge Inn and Suites. A couple of other choices are the Rodeway Inn Riverside, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, and the Riverside Inn & Suites, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
If you're after a room that won't max out your credit card, a few low cost hotels are available close by. You'll find the Days Inn Riverside Tyler Mall, a mere 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, and the Simply Home Inn & Suites is a meager 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
In order to be close to the major attractions, and stay in an upscale hotel, check out The Mission Inn Hotel & Spa, 7 miles (11 kilometers) away.
If a bite of some freshly baked pastries or a cup of steaming hot coffee sound like the ideal accompaniment to a day of adventure, make your way to Espresso Bar (3601 The Galleria at Tyler, Riverside). If you'd like to see what else the area offers, go to Buffalo Wild Wings (3775 Tyler Street, Riverside) and enjoy a wide variety of beers and wines.
Other Things to Do Near Galleria at TylerIf you'd love to explore more than just Galleria at Tyler, check out what else the area has going on:
- Experience a world like no other at Castle Park Amusement Park. From games and treats for all to thrilling rides, this place caters to everybody.
- Enjoy a well-deserved rest from the usual tourist sites, and catch what's on at Van Buren Drive-In Theatre.
- History may not come alive in lecture halls, but the exhibits at Citrus State Historic Park offer an authentic experience for all visitors, young and old.
- The historic architecture of California Baptist University will impress any history enthusiast.
- If it fits with your vacation, try to book a tour of the La Sierra University to really get a taste of the energy within this campus.
To get to Galleria at Tyler, consider catching the train. The nearest station, Riverside - La Sierra Station, is only 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.