Find & compare spa resorts in Riverside, CA from $85
Top Riverside Spa Resorts & Hotels
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Riverside, a family-friendly city known for its riverfront and concert halls, as well as attractions like Desert Hills Premium Outlets and Cabazon Outlets. Choose from Travelocity's 23 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Riverside and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Riverside with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at San Jacinto Mountains, Lake Perris, and Citrus State Historic Park.
- Other things to see include Riverside Convention Center, Fox Performing Arts Center, and University of California-Riverside.
- Need a pet store? Try Pyramid Natural Goods, DJ's Chinchillas, or Nature's Specialties LLC.
- For vet care, Howard Angela G DVM, DrDogs247.com, and Andrews Michael DVM are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Riverside
- Comfort Inn Moreno Valley near March Air Reserve Base
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
- Residence Inn by Marriott Corona Riverside
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and pool.
- Regency Inn And Suites
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel. Guests appreciate the helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Riverside
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. We have gathered the average temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Riverside.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 73°F in the daytime to 43°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 89°F and the nighttime average is 48°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 95°F in the daytime to 59°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 86°F and the nighttime average is 42°F.