Get a glimpse at another aspect of the region's culture when you visit World's Biggest Dinosaurs-Cabazon Dinosaurs.
We're sure you won't need much convincing to go see it in Palm Springs, as it's a great city to experience in its own right.
Accommodation options within close reach are limited, with just 1 available hotel. From Morongo Casino Resort Spa, it is only 2 miles (3 kilometers) to World's Biggest Dinosaurs-Cabazon Dinosaurs.
Burger King (50900 Seminole Drive, Cabazon) is ideally situated for famished visitors and locals after a day of sightseeing. It's just 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near World's Biggest Dinosaurs-Cabazon Dinosaurs
You've traveled here for World's Biggest Dinosaurs-Cabazon Dinosaurs, but you could be just as pleased with what else the region has going on:
- Give the kids, as well as yourself, a few hours of fresh air and exercise at Cabazon Park, a well-known park.
- Shop 'til you can shop no more at Cabazon Outlets, a favorite retail destination for tourists and locals alike.
- You'll enjoy finding presents for family and friends, as well as a few well-deserved treats for yourself, at Desert Hills Premium Outlets.
- From highly regarded commanders to eventful moments in time, Malki Museum holds exhibits that are worth your time.
- Learn something new and have fun at the same time at Gilman Historic Ranch and Wagon Museum.