Book a hotel near Mount San Jacinto State Park, Palm Springs
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Mount San Jacinto State Park
Mount San Jacinto State Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Find some peace in nature at Mount San Jacinto State Park.
If you are interested in experiencing it, pack your bags and head to California.
You won’t be left out in the cold when searching for accommodation close to Mount San Jacinto State Park. Choose from 81 hotels within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of the action. Spend a bit of time comparing the atmosphere at The Willows Historic Palm Springs Inn and Colony Palms Hotel.
You can save some of your money for what you really love when you spend a few nights at one of the sensibly priced hotels that are a short drive away. Some choices are the Best Western Inn at Palm Springs and the Downtown Palm Springs.
Live like a celebrity at one of the handful of top-end establishments a short drive away. Popular choices are the Avalon Hotel and Bungalows Palm Springs and The Riviera Palm Springs, a Tribute Portfolio Resort.
Going to new places isn't strictly about seeing the sights. Take a bit of time to kick back with a cup of coffee at Cafe and beer Bar (Palm Springs), only 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Mount San Jacinto State ParkIf you're hoping to fit as much as humanly possible into your trip, here's a sample of what else is happening:
- Elvis Honeymoon Hideaway is one of the most notable properties here, which makes it an excellent place to take photos fit for a travel brochure.
- Handy information displays and brochures can be found at Palm Springs Visitor Center.
- Jump on Palm Springs Aerial Tramway for a chance to look at the different views while allowing those poor feet a little reset.
- Do some shopping at Palm Springs Square Shopping Center, where you can find almost anything you want, such as clothes, general supplies and souvenirs.
- Each piece of artwork in a museum has an intriguing story to tell. At Palm Springs Art Museum, you can peruse the exhibits, stop for a closer look and learn their stories.