Breathing in the crisp, clean air at San Jacinto Peak is a fantastic way to calm your frazzled nerves.
It's just one of the reasons that many curious explorers visit the marvelous city of Palm Springs each year.
Accommodations are a bit sparse in the immediate vicinity of San Jacinto Peak, but you can find 6 possibilities within 6 miles (10 kilometers). See which appeals to you the most out of the Creekstone Inn and Pine Woods Resort.
If you’re looking for a cheap hotel, try the Idyllwild RV Resort - Caravan Park, 4 miles (6 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near San Jacinto Peak
If you're hoping to fit as much as humanly possible into your time away, see what else is happening:
- Those who appreciate nature should remember to bring along their hiking shoes and head out along Desert View Trail.
- Head back into nature by going to the popular Mount San Jacinto State Park, a wonderful place for visitors craving some time in the outdoors.
- If you need to stay on top of your fitness game during your break, why not squeeze in some exercise at Idyllwild Nature Center? This well-known park will force you away from the gym and into the fresh air.
- Some sites are so important in nature that they're protected. Idyllwild Park is one of them.
- Tahquitz Canyon is one of those places that reminds you of nature's magnificence. Set aside time for some sight-seeing and photography if you're trekking in the surrounding area.