Book a hotel near Idyllwild Park, Idyllwild
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Idyllwild Park
Idyllwild Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Find peace with Mother Nature at Idyllwild Park.
This site is situated in Idyllwild, roughly 430 miles (692 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento.
It's always good to have a variety of options when you're trying to find a room, and with 6 accommodations only 2 miles (3 kilometers) from Idyllwild Park, you're almost guaranteed to find something close. The Creekstone Inn, the Pine Woods Resort and the Idyllwild Bunkhouse are a few that are recommended, and just 1 mile (2 kilometers), 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) and 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, respectively.
2 miles (3 kilometers) away, and the most affordable hotel nearby, the Idyllwild RV Resort - Caravan Park is a tempting choice for budget travelers.
Some of us simply aren't morning people. For those that rose on the wrong side of the bed, a freshly brewed coffee at Idyllwild Bake Shop & Brew (54200 North Circle Drive, Idyllwild) is a great way to jump-start your battery. When hunger really kicks in, it's just a stroll of 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) to CRAZY TRAIN Pub and Grill (26345 California 243, Idyllwild).
Other Things to Do Near Idyllwild ParkAfter your time at Idyllwild Park, get ready for the other excellent attractions available in the region:
- Treat the whole family to an afternoon of fresh air and exercise at Idyllwild Nature Center, a well-known park.
- Those who love nature must remember to bring along their hiking shoes or boots for a romp along Desert View Trail.
- Breathe in the fresh air and delight in the picturesque surroundings from an extraordinary angle at San Jacinto Peak.
- Many tourists enjoy admiring Lake Hemet. Pack a lunch and simply relax.
- Reconnect with nature by checking out the well-known Mount San Jacinto State Park, the perfect location for those wanting some time outdoors.