Book a hotel near Castle Park Amusement Park, La Sierra
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Castle Park Amusement Park
Castle Park Amusement Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Treat the younger travelers to an exciting day out at Castle Park Amusement Park, which is home to some of the greatest family entertainment around.
Riverside, about 390 miles (628 kilometers) away from the state capital, Sacramento, is where you will find it.
If you've got your eyes peeled for the perfect hotel, you will be able to take your pick from 8 possibilities that are all within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Castle Park Amusement Park. Just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, you'll be able to kick back and relax at the Hampton Inn and Suites Riverside/Corona East. Some other choices are the Econo Lodge Inn and Suites, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, and the Rodeway Inn Riverside, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
You will be sure to enjoy a restful sleep at the area's value-for-money hotels, especially when you think about how much you have saved! These include the Riverside Inn & Suites and the Days Inn Riverside Tyler Mall, which are 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) and 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, respectively.
Enjoy the smell of freshly roasted coffee beans or taste one of the snacks at Magnolia Café. It's a brief walk away from Castle Park Amusement Park. Perhaps you're still peckish? Pizza Hut Express is also not far away and offers guests a more substantial dining experience. At the end of your day, you can celebrate the cherished memories made at AMF Riverside Lanes, which is also at your fingertips.
Other Things to Do Near Castle Park Amusement ParkAfter you've been to Castle Park Amusement Park, get ready for the other excellent attractions that the region has to offer:
- Go in search of a bargain, do some errands or just go window-shopping in the impressive collection of stores at Galleria at Tyler.
- Stop off at Van Buren Drive-In Theatre to relax and be entertained by a quality movie.
- No matter how many lively tours you discover while you are here, an afternoon spent at La Sierra University will open your eyes to the enthusiasm of the students here.
- History fans will be keen to visit Citrus State Historic Park, where history comes to life and paints a picture from the past.
- The historic buildings at California Baptist University are well worth admiring, making it a popular attraction among tourists.
If you're looking for a convenient way to visit Castle Park Amusement Park, all you have to do is get on the metro to Riverside - La Sierra Station, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.