A visit to Planes of Fame Air Museum is a fantastic way to take advantage of your next vacation.
If you're interested in checking it out, head to California.
You'll find 44 hotels a short drive from Planes of Fame Air Museum, each offering convenience and comfort. You can check out the Embassy Suites Ontario Airport and Holiday Inn Express and Suites Ontario Airport.
Lay your head down at one of the bargain accommodations a quick drive away. Some of your choices are the Quality Inn Ontario Airport Convention Center and the Ramada Ontario.
Flo's Airport Cafe (Chino Airport, 7000 Merrill Avenue #8, Chino) is one of the most well-known cafes for a light snack. Stomach still rumbling? Settle down at Ezell Sales Inc (7000 Merrill Avenue, Chino,) a splendid local restaurant.
Other Things to Do Near Planes of Fame Air Museum
On top of Planes of Fame Air Museum, here are some additional things in the area you are going to want to do:
- You might be wildly passionate about aircraft, or you might simply enjoy the speed and convenience of jetting off to somewhere you've never been. It doesn't matter what your thoughts are about the world of flying, visitors of all ages will enjoy exploring Yanks Air Museum.
- If you'd like an outdoor adventure, you should stop by Prado Regional Park, a lovely local recreational area.
- BAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir is the perfect place to visit if you want to connect with your spiritual side.
- You should spend some time notching a few birdees at Los Serranos Country Club.
- Let your kids burn off some of their apparently limitless energy by running around and playing at Chino Hills State Park, a green, leafy getaway.