Book a hotel near Ayala Park, Chino
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Ayala Park
Ayala Park Hotel & Travel Guide
No one can deny that spending time among nature is good for the soul. If you're feeling a bit worn out, a quick visit to Ayala Park could be just what the doctor ordered.
You'll find it in Chino, roughly 380 miles (612 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Sacramento.
Finding somewhere to lay your head within easy reach shouldn't be too difficult, with 3 options to select from. You might appreciate the Ayres Hotel Chino Hills and Hotel Chino Hills. You'll find them within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Ayala Park.
If you'd like to put aside a little bit of your hard-earned money for the important things in life, you can spend a few nights at one of the low-cost solutions in the surrounding neighborhoods. Make inquiries at the Quality Inn Ontario Airport Convention Center and the Comfort Inn Near FairPlex.
Cafe culture changes so much from place to place. Order a hot drink from Smittys, just a short stroll from Ayala Park, and take in the little differences! If you're looking for something more to satisfy your hunger, make your way to Tummy Stuffer Sandwiches, which is also nearby. Tourists looking for a nightcap can swing by Corner, also conveniently located within walking distance.
Other Things to Do Near Ayala ParkIf you have extra time, be sure to check out what else is available in the region:
- BAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir is a well-respected local temple where you can think about life and spirituality.
- Notch a few birdies, get active and mentally challenge yourself at Los Serranos Country Club.
- You should find a way to Yanks Air Museum, where you'll learn about the interesting heritage of aviation and the magic and adventure of flying.
- You could be a keen aircraft enthusiast, or you might simply like the ease of air travel. No matter what your thoughts are about the world of flight, visitors young and old will be fascinated by Planes of Fame Air Museum.
- Enjoy a rest and go for a walk in Chino Hills State Park, an idyllic urban oasis.