Book a hotel near California Museum of Photography, Downtown Riverside
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near California Museum of Photography
California Museum of Photography Hotel & Travel Guide
You'll certainly have an enjoyable experience at California Museum of Photography.
It is in Riverside. If you aren't quite familiar with that name, it is 390 miles (628 kilometers) away from the state capital of Sacramento.
There's a nice range of accommodations that are a short commute away from California Museum of Photography. Choose from 6 candidates, all within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the site. The Mission Inn Hotel & Spa and the Hyatt Place Riverside Downtown are well-liked places, found 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) and 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you're planning to travel on a budget, you will be pleased to find out that there are a few surprisingly cheap hotels in the local area. For example, the Americas Best Value Inn is 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, while the Santa Cruz Inn Riverside is just 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
If you find yourself flagging, keep your senses alert with a kick of caffeine. Savor your favorite coffee at Mission Galleria Antique Shoppe, an easy walk away. Or, you might try a few dishes at Lake Alice Trading Co, which is also close at hand. Remember the best moments of a lovely day and kick back with a drink at Mezcal Ultra Lounge, which is also in the immediate vicinity.
Other Things to Do Near California Museum of PhotographyIf you're hoping to cram as much as is humanly possible into your vacation, have a look at what else is happening:
- A day at Riverside Metropolitan Museum is an excellent way to be alone with your thoughts in a relaxed setting.
- Experience and enjoy some of the music shows and arts events hosted by Fox Performing Arts Center and become more knowledgeable about the local arts scene.
- If you're searching for a conference venue that has high-standard services and facilities, try Riverside Convention Center. You can be certain that there are hotels and restaurants located nearby.
- Mount Rubidoux Park is an urban sanctuary. It is always a great place to have a delicious picnic and breathe fresh air.
- Whether you are interested in botany or just the beauty of nature, University of California Riverside Botanic Gardens is a fascinating way to spend a day.
An easy journey on a train is a fantastic way to reach California Museum of Photography. The most convenient station, Riverside-Downtown Station, is just 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.