Book a hotel near Moonlight State Beach, Encinitas
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Moonlight State Beach
Moonlight State Beach Hotel & Travel Guide
You're certain to discover something new with a trip to Moonlight State Beach.
You can visit it in Encinitas, which is 450 miles (724 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Sacramento.
It's great to have choices when you're searching for a room, and with 10 hotels and other accommodations just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away from Moonlight State Beach, you can bet you'll find something in the vicinity. The Cardiff by the Sea Lodge, the Holiday Inn Express Encinitas-Cardiff Beach Area and the Rodeway Inn Encinitas North are three that are recommended, and they're only 2 miles (3 kilometers), 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively.
Don't allow a constrained budget to deter you from following your dreams. You'll find some inexpensive accommodation solutions here. You can book a room at the Econo Lodge Encinitas Moonlight Beach, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, or you might prefer the Portofino Beach Inn - Encinitas, which is 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
There are several premium hotels a short commute away, perfect if you’re feeling a little indulgent. The L'Auberge Del Mar - Destination Hotels & Resorts and Four Seasons Residence Club Aviara, North San Diego are ideal choices that are worthy of your consideration.
You'll hear the locals say that Ironsmith Coffee Roasters (458 South Coast Highway 101, Encinitas), is only 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, and is a favorite venue to get a hot coffee and organize the day ahead. When it's dinnertime, book a table at 470 South Coast Highway 101, Encinitas (470 South Coast Highway 101, Encinitas), only 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Moonlight State BeachIf you'd love to experience more than just Moonlight State Beach, get a taste of what else the area has going on:
- Escape all the noise and visit Swamis Beach where you'll appreciate the steady crash of the waves.
- Take a relaxing walk through San Diego Botanic Garden and discover the wide variety of trees, plants and flowers. Travelers of any age should definitely will enjoy learning about their favorite flora.
- Water sports fans should visit Eli Howard Surf School, where there's plenty of activities that will get you in the water.
- Take the opportunity to show off your swing, posture and stance at Encinitas Ranch Golf Course.
- Set aside to let Mother Nature flourish, Batiquitos Lagoon Foundation Nature Center is a peaceful place to relax with the birds.
An easy trip on the metro is a fantastic way to go to Moonlight State Beach. The closest station, Encinitas Station, is 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.