Book a hotel near Del Mar Beach, Del Mar
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Del Mar Beach
Del Mar Beach Hotel & Travel Guide
So, you're making your way over to Del Mar Beach?
Del Mar, about 450 miles (724 kilometers) away from the capital of the state, Sacramento, is where you'll find it.
The 12 accommodations that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Del Mar Beach are terrific for those who are short on time. Many travelers appreciate the L'Auberge Del Mar - Destination Hotels & Resorts, Hotel Indigo San Diego Del Mar and Del Mar Motel on the Beach, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers), 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, respectively.
It shouldn't take you very long to realize the value of the surrounding area's economical hotels. The Econo Lodge Encinitas Moonlight Beach and the Portofino Beach Inn - Encinitas are among the known establishments.
Take a walk of just 1 mile (2 kilometers) and you'll locate the Hilton San Diego Del Mar. It's a favorite choice among travelers with discerning tastes and offers an exquisite retreat from the fast pace of touring.
Located close by, Pinpoint Cafe is an excellent place to indulge in a quick bite to eat or a coffee. Stomach still rumbling? Torry Pines Refuge is also close by and offers patrons a more comprehensive dining experience. Walk a little further down the road and spend the night sampling the beer and wine at Jake's Del Mar.
Other Things to Do Near Del Mar BeachAfter your time is done at Del Mar Beach, there are still more things to experience in the region:
- You've got to go and see the fascinating animals living at Free Flight.
- You'll find the perfect souvenirs and gifts for your friends back home at Del Mar Plaza. Don't forget to buy yourself a few treats, too!
- If you're an art fan, drop by Medici Galleria and take in what's on show.
- There's nothing like a good laugh, so head to Del Mar Fairgrounds for a day of fun and laughter.
- Eager to find some parkland to have a picnic with the family, a relaxing stroll or just sit in the sun? Make your way over to Seagrove Park.