Allow the natural world to work its wonders as you roam around at Death Valley National Park.
You can find it in Lone Pine, about 280 miles (451 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Sacramento.
The area is a bit secluded, so you can expect a bit of a drive when you want to reach your hotel. The Springhill Suites by Marriott Ridgecrest, 65 miles (105 kilometers) away, and the Hampton Inn and Suites Ridgecrest, 65 miles (105 kilometers) away, are a couple of places that might work around your plans. If not, 65 miles (105 kilometers) away is the Quality Inn.
Other Things to Do Near Death Valley National Park
After your time is done at Death Valley National Park, there are plenty of other experiences available in the wider region:
- It may be isolated, but the raw beauty of Devil's Golf Course will stop you in your tracks.
- Put on your hiking boots and head out on Daylight Pass. This picturesque hiking trail is a good way to really experience the natural charm of the region.
- Grab your hiking boots and head out on Red Pass. This popular hike is a great way to fully experience the natural charm of this area.
- Responsible for the safekeeping and presentation of prominent artworks, Goldwell Open Air Museum is the perfect attraction for the art aficionado.
- Head to Borax Museum if you've tried all the well-known museums and you're eager for more!