Book a hotel near North Lake Tahoe Visitors and Convention Bureau, Lake Tahoe
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near North Lake Tahoe Visitors and Convention Bureau
North Lake Tahoe Visitors and Convention Bureau Hotel & Travel Guide
Don't spend time thinking about what to do next. North Lake Tahoe Visitors and Convention Bureau awaits.
To see it, you'll have to travel 85 miles (137 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento, to Tahoe City.
The 6 accommodations that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of North Lake Tahoe Visitors and Convention Bureau are excellent for travelers who are pressed for time. The Granlibakken Tahoe, the Pepper Tree Inn and the Americas Best Value Inn are a few that are popular, and they're just 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer), 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) and 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, respectively.
Only 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, you will find the Tahoe City Inn, a low-cost solution.
This might be the perfect time to spend your money on that special something. Treat yourself to an indulgent stay at one of the handful of upscale hotels just a short drive away. You may want to consider the Resort at Squaw Creek - Destination Hotels & Resorts and The Village at Squaw Valley.
A freshly brewed coffee, freshly baked goodies, and some time to reflect are exactly what you'll find at Dam Cafe (55 West Lake Boulevard, Tahoe City). Drop in to River Grill (55 West Lake Boulevard, Tahoe City) as the sun goes down. Have a drink with a kick and meet some of the locals at this much-loved bar.
Other Things to Do Near North Lake Tahoe Visitors and Convention BureauIf you are hoping to jam as much as you possibly can into your vacation, see what else is going on:
- Gatekeeper's Museum is a local attraction that's tailor-made for devoted history enthusiasts.
- A day touring North Lake Tahoe Historical Society and Gatekeepers Museum is an excellent way to learn about regional history in a relaxed setting.
- Improve your swing and perhaps shave some strokes off your game at Tahoe City Golf Course.
- You won't need to leave the city to enjoy the fresh air and relaxing atmosphere of pleasant parkland spaces. Commons Beach Park awaits tourists and local people alike.
- Visit the peaceful shores of Hell Hole Reservoir, where you might like to munch on a packed lunch and revel in the beauty of nature.