Book a hotel near Pope Beach, Lake Tahoe
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Pope Beach
Pope Beach Hotel & Travel Guide
You'll certainly enjoy your trip to Pope Beach.
It is in South Lake Tahoe. If you're unfamiliar with that name, it is 85 miles (137 kilometers) from the state capital of Sacramento.
Are you sometimes a bit fussy when it comes to choosing a hotel? You will be sure to find just what you're after here, with just about 80 accommodations near Pope Beach. A handful of choices to check out are the 913 Patricia Lane, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, the Home Provides Luxurious Getaway by RedAwning, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Affordable and Stylish South Lake Cabin by RedAwning, situated just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
Book a room at the 478 Carson Court if you’re looking for a budget-friendly hotel but don't want to go too far. It's a mere 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.
Many of life's modern comforts will be on hand while you stay at one of the top-end hotels here. You might want to make inquiries at the 2203 White Sands Drive, a mere 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, or the 410 Wedeln Court, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Pope BeachIn addition to Pope Beach, here are some addtional things in the region that you'll want to check out:
- Take time to check out the impressive program of art courses, exhibits and music shows proudly offered by Valhalla at Lake Tahoe.
- An important historical location, Tallac Historic Site is somewhere worth visiting to get a feel for days gone by.
- Don't be scared about reaching new heights, a tour on Lake Tahoe Balloons is a gentle glide that will be a lot of fun!
- Beneficial information displays and maps can be accessed at Taylor Creek Visitor Center.
- Regardless of how long it's been, you'll be sure to have a pleasant afternoon playing miniature golf at Magic Carpet Golf.
Need insider tips on must-see attractions in Pope Beach? Check out our Pope Beach travel guide!