Book a hotel near Campground by the Lake, Bijou Pines
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Campground by the Lake
Campground by the Lake Hotel & Travel Guide
If you're the type of traveler that has a wide range of interests, you'll be sure to love Campground by the Lake.
It is situated in South Lake Tahoe, which is approximately 85 miles (137 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento.
With as many as 24 accommodations within 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) of Campground by the Lake, it won't be hard to find someplace that has all the features and amenities that you require. The Tahoe Lakeshore Lodge & Spa, The Beach Retreat & Lodge at Tahoe and Hotel Azure are some of your choices.
You don’t need to spend a fortune to get a decent night's sleep. Check out the wide array of nearby budget hotels. A mere 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away is where you'll find the Days Inn South Lake Tahoe, and you'll encounter the Howard Johnson South Lake Tahoe 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
There's no need to wander far to experience some luxury. Choose from a great range of upscale hotels close by. Consistently endorsed are the Lakeland Condo by RedAwning and the Sierra Shores, located just 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) and 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, respectively.
A coffee and a sweet pastry at Bear Beach Cafe (3310 Lake Tahoe Boulevard, South Lake Tahoe) could be the ideal recipe following a long afternoon. Do you want more than a snack? Have a seat, peruse the menu and choose from an assortment of dishes at Tahoe Bowl (1030 Fremont Avenue, South Lake Tahoe).
Other Things to Do Near Campground by the LakeYou can check out an assortment of other attractions after visiting Campground by the Lake:
- There's really nothing like the relaxation you feel sitting by the water. Take some me time and enjoy the sight of the sun's reflection on the glistening water at El Dorado Beach.
- You should go to Lake Tahoe Visitors Authority Visitor Center if you have any questions. Get the maps and brochures that are certain to help you make the most of your exploration of the area.
- A family outing to Lake Tahoe Historical Society Museum, a history museum, is always memorable and educational.
- Spend some time honing your golfing skills at Bijou Golf Course.
- Looking to escape the hustle and bustle? Sit by the water at Regan Beach and breathe in the sea air.