Pet owners shouldn't miss South Lake Tahoe, a city known for its skiing, and sights like Heavenly Ski Resort and Magic Carpet Golf. You can choose from Travelocity's 145 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in South Lake Tahoe and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in South Lake Tahoe with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Bijou Community Park, Campground by the Lake, and Washoe Meadows State Park.
- Other things to see include Lake Tahoe Balloons, Pope Beach, and Lake Tahoe Historical Society Museum.
- Need a pet store? Try Dog Dog Cat, Pet Station South Lake Tahoe, or Pet Supermarket.
- For vet care, Alpine Animal Hospital, Sierra Veterinary Hospital, and Monroe David DVM are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in South Lake Tahoe
- Hotel Becket
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate its great beach location and quiet rooms.
- Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 1.5-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its great beach location and spacious rooms.
- Deerfield Lodge at Heavenly
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in South Lake Tahoe
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your vacation in South Lake Tahoe.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 51°F in the daytime to 16°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 77°F and the nighttime average is 25°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 82°F in the daytime to 31°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 69°F and the nighttime average is 16°F.