Book a hotel near South Lake Tahoe Ice Arena, Lake Tahoe
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near South Lake Tahoe Ice Arena
South Lake Tahoe Ice Arena Hotel & Travel Guide
If you are the kind of traveler that is curious about everything, you'll be sure to love South Lake Tahoe Ice Arena.
South Lake Tahoe, where it is situated, lies 85 miles (137 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento.
It's not a rule that you have to pay top dollar for a peaceful night's sleep. The area's many budget hotels will be sure to provide you with all the facilities you could need. The Days Inn South Lake Tahoe, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, and the Howard Johnson South Lake Tahoe, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, are two places to get you started.
After an action-packed day of seeing the sights, turn in at one of the upmarket hotels just a few minutes way. The Lakeland Condo by RedAwning and the Sierra Shores are some of the great choices, located 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) and 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, respectively.
For all those who are finding it too difficult to pay attention to their to-do list, a coffee and a snack might be just what the doctor ordered. Just 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) from South Lake Tahoe Ice Arena, Sprouts Cafe (3123 Harrison Avenue, South Lake Tahoe) is your best option. Your belly will thank you when you visit RoJo's Tavern, 3091 Harrison Avenue, South Lake Tahoe.
Other Things to Do Near South Lake Tahoe Ice ArenaYou've been traveling for quite some time, so surely South Lake Tahoe Ice Arena won't be your only stop. Once you've taken it in, take a look at what the rest of the area has available:
- Pick up some maps and brochures from Lake Tahoe Visitors Authority Visitor Center to discover even more about this region.
- A trip to Lake Tahoe Historical Society Museum is a wonderful way to learn about the regional history in a relaxed setting.
- Head to Campground by the Lake, a recommended site for camping that will be sure to match your needs.
- If you're ever tired of the heat, visit El Dorado Beach, and dip your feet in the cool water.
- Feel the tension leave your body and tune in to the seabirds' songs engulfing you at Regan Beach.