Book a hotel near Lake Tahoe Golf Course, Country Club Estates
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Lake Tahoe Golf Course
Lake Tahoe Golf Course Hotel & Travel Guide
If you're an ardent golfer, Lake Tahoe Golf Course is a brilliant place to enjoy a day out practicing your swing.
South Lake Tahoe, where it is to be found, sits 85 miles (137 kilometers) from the capital city of the state, Sacramento.
It will be a short commute from the hotel to Lake Tahoe Golf Course if you stay at one of the 29 candidates that are in the vicinity. The Mountain Retreat by RedAwning is just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away. If that doesn't suit your needs, the 1823 Hunkpapa St. and the Rainbow Lodge at Tahoe by RedAwning are situated 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you love getting a great deal, the Cabin with Hot Tub, Next to National Forest by RedAwning might just be what you've been looking for, and it's only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
If you’re on the hunt for somewhere fancy to spend a night, check out the few upscale hotels nearby. You could head to The Tahoe Moose Lodge by RedAwning, just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away. Alternatively, try to book the Beautifully Designed 4 Bedroom Home Sleeps 12 by RedAwning, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Lake Tahoe Golf CourseAfter you're finally finished with Lake Tahoe Golf Course, you aren't going to be at a loss for things to do with everything else that's going on in the rest of the area:
- Take your family for a hike under the big blue sky at Washoe Meadows State Park.
- You should spend some time notching a few birdees at Tahoe Paradise Golf Course.
- Those who appreciate nature should bring along their walking and hiking gear and head out along Mt. Tallac Trail.
- Forget reality for a moment and explore the magical world of Magic Carpet Golf. Putt-putt golf remains an enjoyable sport for all ages, so bring the whole family!
- Looking for something a little different? Make arrangements to have a look at Tahoe Mountain Wedding Chapel, a local place of worship.