If you are searching for something engaging to do on your vacation, a visit to Greenville Speedway is a great choice.
It is in Greenville. If you're unfamiliar with the name, it's 90 miles (145 kilometers) from the state capital, Jackson.
If you are starting to think about hotels, there are 4 popular option. The Holiday Inn Express and Suites Greenville and Days Inn Greenville MS are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Greenville Speedway.
Give your wallet a rest and have a look at the range of moderately priced hotels close by. The Econo Lodge Greenville and the Americas Best Value Inn and Suites are only 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) and 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, respectively.
Other Things to Do Near Greenville Speedway
You can discover an assortment of other attractions after your outing to Greenville Speedway:
- Washington County Convention Center is a local venue available for conferences. It's conveniently located and has nearby restaurants, cafes and hotels.
- E.E. Bass Cultural Arts Center features exhibits, art courses and music shows that will give you a better understanding of the area's vibrant arts and culture scene.
- Greenville Country Club is a high-quality meeting space where local members come to chat with acquaintances.
- Hebrew Union Temple is a well-respected local temple where you can think about life and spirituality.
- If you can't fit in the more famous museums, give your knowledge a boost at 1927 Flood Museum.