Enjoy the fresh air with Mother Nature at Winterville State Park.
You can visit it in Greenville, 95 miles (153 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Jackson.
You will be pleased to know there are 6 accommodation options within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Winterville State Park. The Holiday Inn Express and Suites Greenville and Days Inn Greenville MS should provide you with some, if not all, of the comforts of home.
A quick commute away, you'll discover a couple of budget accommodations to choose from. The Rodeway Inn Greenville and the Econo Lodge Greenville are among the more reputable establishments.
Other Things to Do Near Winterville State Park
Once you are done with Winterville State Park, you can think about the region's other attractions:
- Take a seat at a table at Trop Casino Greenville if you love showiness and the magic in the air when the dice are rolled.
- From highly regarded commanders to memorable incidents, Greenville History Museum holds exhibitions that are thought-provoking and absorbing.
- If you're eager for a little learning, go and check out what's being exhibited at 1927 Flood Museum.
- Newspapers, books, exhibits and other resources await you at William Alexander Percy Memorial Library, the ultimate location for anyone who loves reading.
- Admiring the architecture of Hebrew Union Temple and learning all about the landmark's history is always a worthwhile excursion.