So, you're making your way over to Harrisburg Area Community College?
To get there, you'll need to travel 35 miles (56 kilometers) from the state capital, Harrisburg, until you reach Lancaster.
You'll be glad to know there are 3 accommodation options nearby. The Courtyard by Marriott Lancaster and Hampton Inn Lancaster are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Harrisburg Area Community College.
If you'd like to pocket a little bit of your money for the important things in life, you might like to stay at one of the economical hotels within easy driving distance. The Strasburg Village Inn and the Americas Best Value Inn are a couple of the more popular establishments.
Your nearest first-rate option is The Inn At Leola Village, which is just 5 miles (8 kilometers) away.
Every now and then, a takeaway snack simply isn't enough. Take some time to savor a heartier meal at Pizza Hut (1642 Old Philadelphia Pike, Lancaster) after visiting Harrisburg Area Community College. Later on, order a beer or wine and mingle with some new acquaintances at Binas Inc (1641 Old Philadelphia Pike, Lancaster).
Other Things to Do Near Harrisburg Area Community College
Surely you weren't going to wrap up your day after Harrisburg Area Community College? Allow yourself some time to see what else the wider region has in store:
- Science is a significant part of how we live. Luckily, Lancaster Science Factory makes it reachable for everyone.
- Go on a tour of Historic Rock Ford Plantation, a significant historic residence.
- Each piece of artwork in a museum has an interesting story to tell. At Demuth Museum, you can explore the exhibits, stop and take a closer look and get to know the story behind them.
- It is worth enjoying a visit to Bethel African Methodist Episcopal Church, a peaceful house of worship as well as a local landmark.
- Lancaster County Convention Center is a good location for presenting gatherings and various other events.