Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Lancaster, a quaint city known for its theaters and entertainment, as well as attractions like Heritage Center Museum of Lancaster County and Lancaster Quilt & Textile Museum. Take your pick from Travelocity's 40 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Lancaster and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Lancaster with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Longs Park, Lititz Springs Park, and Clarence Schock Memorial Park at Governor Dick.
- Other things to see include Central Market, The Ware Center, and Fulton Theater.
- Need a pet store? Try That Fish Place - That Pet Place, Tuesday Morning, or Pet Supplies Plus.
- For vet care, Banfield Pet Hospital, Lincoln Highway Veterinary Clinic, and Landisville Animal Hospital are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Lancaster
- B. F. Hiestand House Bed & Breakfast
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its walkable location and spacious rooms.
- Travelodge by Wyndham Lancaster Amish Country
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the overall property condition.
- The Hotel Lancaster
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the convenient parking and overall property condition.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Lancaster
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. We have gathered the average temperatures to help plan your vacation in Lancaster.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 58°F in the daytime to 21°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 85°F and the nighttime average is 36°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 87°F in the daytime to 49°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 70°F and the nighttime average is 23°F.