Book a hotel near Henry Sheldon Museum of Vermont History, Middlebury
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Henry Sheldon Museum of Vermont History
Henry Sheldon Museum of Vermont History Hotel & Travel Guide
Enhance your understanding of the region's culture when you visit Henry Sheldon Museum of Vermont History.
If you've always wanted to explore Middlebury, now's your chance!
Reserving a hotel room close by shouldn't be too hard, with 2 options to choose from. The Middlebury Inn and Courtyard Middlebury are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Henry Sheldon Museum of Vermont History.
If you are on the lookout for an economical solution, look into the Blue Spruce Motel, 3 miles (5 kilometers) away.
Sit back with a cup of coffee and indulge in delicious tidbits at Otter Creek Bakery (14 College Street, Middlebury). The fact that it is a mere 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) from Henry Sheldon Museum of Vermont History means that it's easy to get to after a day out exploring. A casual walk of 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) will bring you to Two Brothers Tavern (86 Main Street, Middlebury), where you'll find more filling fare.
Other Things to Do Near Henry Sheldon Museum of Vermont HistoryYou've come for Henry Sheldon Museum of Vermont History, but you could be pleasantly surprised by what else the area has going on:
- If you're searching for somewhere to keep the kids busy, you can try National Museum of the Morgan Horse.
- Spice up your date nights and experience the local arts scene. Town Hall Theater offers various plays which you can attend.
- The historic buildings at Middlebury College are widely admired, making it a popular destination among locals and tourists alike.
- Prepared to spend some money? The famous Danforth Pewter is an iconic store on a lot of travelers' schedules.
- The great performances, exhibits and various other events offered by Kevin P. Mahaney '84 Center for the Arts are appreciated by creators and spectators.