Find and compare business hotels in Hollywood, FL from $69
Top Hollywood Convention Center Hotels
Pet owners shouldn't miss Hollywood, a city known for its beaches, and sights like Seminole Hard Rock Casino Hollywood and Hollywood Beach. You can choose from Travelocity's 15 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Hollywood and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Hollywood with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Hollywood North Beach Park, Anne Kolb Nature Center, and Topeekeegee Yugnee Park.
- Other things to see include K1 Speed, Young Israel of Hollywood Beach Synagogue, and Hollywood Beach Golf Resort.
- Need a pet store? Try Fish's Paradise, Pet Supermarket, or YshuaPets.
- For vet care, Patterson Nicole DVM, Dee Jon F DVM, and VCA Hollywood Animal Hospital are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Hollywood
- Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 4-star hotel. Guests appreciate its great beach location and spacious rooms.
- Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 4.5-star resort. Guests appreciate the pool and helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Hollywood
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Hollywood.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 80°F in the daytime to 57°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 89°F and the nighttime average is 64°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 90°F in the daytime to 74°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 88°F and the nighttime average is 58°F.