FAQs about Hollywood Flights
What airport is best to fly into Hollywood?
Hollywood is serviced by one airport. You'll be arriving at Fort Lauderdale, FL Airport (FLL-Fort Lauderdale - Hollywood Intl.), which is 4 miles (7 kilometers) from the downtown area. Where to stay in Hollywood
If you have your sights set on staying a walk away from the middle of Hollywood, you're in luck. However, we only have 9 listed properties, so it's wise to get in quick. Secure the best room and then start planning the fun stuff!
A few of the most appealing options in this neighborhood are the Agape House and the Hollywood Gateway Inn. Places to visit in Hollywood
Practice your swing and perhaps take some strokes off your game at Orangebrook Golf and Country Club. Want some more options? You can enjoy a little family time in some green spaces without leaving the city at Topeekeegee Yugnee Park. How to get through airport security fast when traveling to Hollywood
Your trip to Hollywood kicks off as soon as you've satisfied the security checks. We've summarized a few tips and pointers to ensure you get through quickly:
- Ensure your boarding pass and passport are easy to reach. You will be instructed to present them straightaway.
- Remove your belt and shoes before arriving at the security checkpoint. Items like these are not permitted to pass through the body scanner.
- Laptops, tablets and other electronic devices must be placed in separate trays to be X-rayed.
- Traveling with your favorite cologne? As long as it's no greater than 3.4 ounces (100 milliliters) and it's stored in a clear zip-lock bag, you can keep it with you in your hand luggage.
- Untie your shoelaces before entering the body scanner. Depending on the sort of shoes you're wearing, security may ask you to remove them.
- Put any pocketknives or other pointy metal items inside your checked luggage. Security personnel don't permit these aboard the aircraft.