Thinking about a trip to Jenny Wiley State Resort Park?
It is located in Prestonsburg, 120 miles (193 kilometers) outside of Frankfort, the capital of the state.
Since it's just 0.10 miles (0.16 kilometers) away, the Jenny Wiley State Resort Park is the best place to book a room if you're hoping to stay as close as possible to Jenny Wiley State Resort Park.
For travelers that prefer bargain prices, consider booking a room at one of the inexpensive accommodations here. Two recommendations are the Brookshire Inn and the Super 8 Prestonsburg.
Other Things to Do Near Jenny Wiley State Resort Park
Once you're finished with Jenny Wiley State Resort Park, get set to experience all that the rest of the area has to offer:
- Golf is a great way to unwind and get a little exercise at the same time. So if you'd like to give it a shot, book a tee time at StoneCrest Golf Course.
- There's so much to learn at East Kentucky Science Center and Planetarium. Enjoy a wide range of exhibits on a wide range of topics.
- Take a tour of Samuel May House, a historic residence.
- Let your kids burn off a bit of their energy when they're running around in Archer Park, a green oasis.
- Make sure to enjoy some of the music shows and exhibits offered by Mountain Arts Center and become better acquainted with the local cultural scene.