Book a hotel near La Grand Place, Brussels
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near La Grand Place
La Grand Place Hotel & Travel Guide
Not every person will have the opportunity to visit La Grand Place. When you get there, you will be pleased that you were one of the fortunate ones!
Located in the capital of the country, Brussels, it is one of the numerous things that attracts tourists here each year.
Want to spend less time getting there and more time being there? Hang your hat at one of the 106 accommodation options that are within easy walking distance of La Grand Place. The Rocco Forte Hotel Amigo, AMS Brussels Flats and Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Brussels offer an array of choices.
You will be given a warm greeting as well as a value-for-money rate when you stay at any one of the low-cost hotels available. A couple of excellent places are the Pacific Café Hotel and the Brussels Welcome Hotel, a mere 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) and 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, respectively.
Visitors with a love for classic elegance will satisfy their desire with a stay at one of many esteemed establishments here. A couple of fantastic choices are the Steigenberger Wiltcher's, located only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, or the Be Manos Hotel, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.
Yearning for a strong coffee, a sugary treat or something else to keep you on the go? Che habana cafe is a warm and welcoming place to indulge in a snack and it's within walking distance of La Grand Place. Or, perhaps you can find a table at La Maison du Cygne. It's close by and well-known for keeping patrons satisfied with tasty fare. Tourists looking for a beer or vino can pop into 'T Kelderke, also conveniently located within walking distance.
Other Things to Do Near La Grand PlaceIf you can squeeze it in, be sure to investigate what else is happening in the region:
- Take time to imagine what it might have been like to live here many years ago as you admire Brussels City Hall, a historic government building.
- Don't you ever think about what life could have been like many centuries ago? Venture to The King's House, a local historic castle, and avail yourself of a guided tour.
- Enjoy watching the many talented actors performing at Royal Theatre Toone and admire the amount of work which goes into the productions.
- Do some shopping at Galeries Royales Saint-Hubert, where you can score almost everything, such as fashion items, souvenirs and general supplies.
- Feel the ambience artistic area and appreciate the down-to-earth designs of Broussaille.
Getting to and from La Grand Place by rail is simple. The nearest stop, Bruxelles Central, is 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away. You could also take the metro to an alternate station, Stt Catherine, which is 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.