Leave all of your tech gadgets in the car and take some respite from the bells and whistles of the modern world at Lake Pend Oreille.
Wouldn't it be nice to head to Idaho so that you can experience it today?
Hotel options are limited in the area around Lake Pend Oreille, but they can be found if you're willing to travel a little farther. The Seasons At Sandpoint is 11 miles (18 kilometers) away, the Schweitzer Mountain Resort - White Pine Lodge 18 miles (29 kilometers) and The Clark House on Hayden Lake 35 miles (56 kilometers).
Other Things to Do Near Lake Pend Oreille
Take full advantage of your vacation time by stopping by the region's other attractions once you're done with Lake Pend Oreille:
- With welcoming staff and a range of activities, you'll have a great time making a splash at A Day at the Lake.
- If you are a theater fan, you'll love the entertainment waiting for you at Panida Theater.
- History buffs should plan to visit Bonner County Historical Society Museum, a place where history comes to life with stories from the region's past.
- Consider staying at Hidden Lakes Golf Resort, a popular resort, where you'll have everything you need at your fingertips.
- Enjoy a round or two, get active and test yourself at Sandpoint Elks Golf Course.