Where to stay in Idaho: Best areas for travelers
- Boise: Nothing compares to staying right in the heart of all the action, especially when you've got awesome attractions like Idaho State Capitol Building right on your doorstep. After a long day of marveling at the sights, hop into bed at The Grove Hotel, the Hotel 43 or the Residence Inn by Marriott Boise Downtown City Center.
- Coeur d'Alene: If you're heading to this wonderful destination, you'll find there's just so much to see here. Roam around exciting sights such as Silverwood Theme Park, Coeur d'Alene Resort Golf Course and Lake Coeur d'Alene. When you've worn yourself out, relax at the Resort City Inn Coeur d'Alene by Magnuson Worldwide, the Charming Downtown CdA Vintage Cottage ~ Clean, Comfortable, Convenient Spot or the Downtown CdA Bungalow ~ Clean & Comfortable ~ Walk to All. Spend a few nights here so you have time to also see Triple Play Family Fun Park, Coeur d'Alene Golf Course and Stateline Stadium and Speedway.
- Tamarack: Everyone knows that being close to nature does wonders for your mind, body and soul. Luckily, there are loads of natural attractions to uncover here, such as Gold Fork Hot Springs, Payette Lake and Ponderosa State Park. Why not stay longer and visit Lake Cascade State Park, Zims Hot Springs and Payette National Forest too? The right hotel choice will make your vacation even more enjoyable. We suggest the Tamarack Resort, the Lodge Dbl Queen 314 Large Steam Rooms Flat Screen TV and the Lodge King Room 308 Saltwater Hot Tub Large Steam Rooms.
- Sun Valley: If this is your first time in Sun Valley and you're after some suggestions on where to stay, the Villager Condominiums, the Ground Floor Condo In The Heart Of Sun Valley and the Sun Valley Resort are top choices. Plus, they're ideal bases from which to explore this destination's numerous attractions. Sun Valley Ski Resort, Bald Mountain and Sawtooth National Recreation Area are favorites of visitors and locals alike. Be sure to visit other sights like Dollar Mountain, Soldier Mountain and Soldier Mountain Ski Area.
- Idaho Falls: It's easy to see why art buffs love visiting this place. Attractions like Colonial Theater will help inspire the creator within. Or maybe The Art Museum of Eastern Idaho or Eliza R. Snow Performing Arts Center is more your scene. No matter what type of art you prefer, you'll certainly enjoy kicking back in the evening at the Destinations Inn, the Teton Lofts or the Residence Inn by Marriott Idaho Falls.
Top Idaho hotels deals
Popular places to visit in Idaho
Frequently asked questions
How much are vacation packages to Idaho?
Where can I get the best vacation package deals for Idaho?
Why should I purchase my Idaho vacation package via Travelocity?
Can I save money on my Idaho car rental if I bundle it with a hotel or flight?
What is the best time of year to go to Idaho?
Which airport is best for Idaho?
What is there to do in Idaho?
^Savings based on all package bookings with Flight + Hotel made on Travelocity.com from as compared to the price of the same components booked separately. Savings will vary based on origin/destination, length of trip, stay dates and selected travel supplier(s). Savings not available on all packages.