Book a hotel near Little Bear School House Museum, Bozeman
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Little Bear School House Museum
Little Bear School House Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
Little Bear School House Museum is an important part of the local cultural landscape and a wonderful place to learn something new about your surroundings.
It is situated in Bozeman. If you're not familiar with the name, it is 80 miles (129 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Helena.
If you are mainly coming to see Little Bear School House Museum, you'd do well to stay at the Canyon Cabins Lodging. At 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, it's the closest option to the attraction.
Famished travelers like to frequent Farmhouse Cafe (76250 Gallatin Road, Bozeman) when they need something to eat. You can find it 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away. If you want to let yourself go a little, you can buy a drink at Funspot Inc (76250 Gallatin Road, Gallatin Gateway), and listen to the stories of both locals and close friends alike.
Other Things to Do Near Little Bear School House MuseumAfter seeing Little Bear School House Museum, why not explore some other attractions? Here are a few places to start off with:
- Enjoy a round or two, get a workout and mentally challenge yourself at the local Cottonwood Hills Course.
- Practice your swing and try to shave some strokes off your game at Black Bull Golf Club.
- The water plummeting over Palisade Falls is a magnificent slice of paradise.
- If you're after somewhere to keep the kids busy, try American Computer Museum.
- A day touring Museum of the Rockies is a wonderful way to learn about regional history in a relaxed setting.