Book a hotel near Montana State University-Bozeman, Bozeman
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Montana State University-Bozeman
Montana State University-Bozeman Hotel & Travel Guide
An excursion to Montana State University-Bozeman is an excellent experience for people who want to learn more about the people and events of this region's past.
It's in Bozeman, 80 miles (129 kilometers) from the state capital, Helena.
If you don't intend to stray very far from Montana State University-Bozeman, perhaps you'd like to rest your head at one of the 9 hotels that are located within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the site. Just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, you will be able to kick back and relax at the Holiday Inn Bozeman. Two other places are the Comfort Inn Bozeman, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, and the Best Western Plus GranTree Inn, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
The more you save, the longer you can stay! You can find some fantastic bargains on hotels close by. A couple of examples are the Lewis & Clark Motel Bozeman and the Rainbow Motel, which are 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
Do you need your caffeine? Coffee lovers can head straight to Freshens, which is close to Montana State University-Bozeman. Still feeling hungry? Harrison Dining Commons is also nearby and offers patrons a more serious dining experience. Anyone who is fond of an occasional drink can also pull up a bar stool at Bunkhouse Brewery, another brief walk away.
Other Things to Do Near Montana State University-BozemanAs well as Montana State University-Bozeman, travelers often stop by one or two of the area's other interesting attractions:
- Check out the wide variety of trees and bushes displayed at Montana Arboretum and Gardens, a relaxing way to while away a few hours.
- Not the most glamorous or famous museum, American Computer Museum could still be worth a visit if you like to learn.
- Educating yourself about the history of an area at Museum of the Rockies might help you to become more appreciative of the land and its people during your trip.
- Remember to check out the highly respected program of art courses, exhibits and music shows proudly provided by Emerson Centre for the Arts and Culture.
- A family outing to Gallatin County Pioneer Museum, a history museum, is always fun and educational.