A visit to Lopez Lake Recreation Area is always an interesting experience.
San Luis Obispo, the city where it's located, is a much-loved place to visit no matter what the time of year.
A lot of visitors journey here with similar ideas of what they want to do, and since there is only 1 hotel option nearby, it's easy to make new friends. From Lopez Lake Recreation Area to The Casitas of Arroyo Grande is 5 miles (8 kilometers).
Other Things to Do Near Lopez Lake Recreation Area
You've come a long way, and no doubt Lopez Lake Recreation Area is just the beginning. Once you've taken it in, investigate what the rest of the area has available:
- For a guaranteed good time on a scorching day, go to Mustang Waterpark.
- Develop your palate with the sweet and spicy notes of the wines sampled at Talley Vineyards.
- Evolve your taste buds with the sweet and spicy flavors of the wines presented at Kynsi Winery.
- Whether you have trained taste buds or just enjoy drinking wine with friends, Laetitia Vineyard and Winery is an outstanding place to taste the regional flavors.
- You and your friends will appreciate a spicy and sweet adventure through the regional flavors presented at Phantom Rivers Wine.