Pet owners shouldn't miss Louisville, a city known for its baseball, and sights like Muhammad Ali Center and Churchill Downs. You can choose from Travelocity's 77 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Louisville and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Louisville with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Louisville Waterfront Park, Louisville Champions Park, and Ulmer Stadium.
- Other things to see include KFC Yum Center, Riverfront Plaza Belvedere, and Louisville Slugger Museum.
- Need a pet store? Try Feeders Supply, Tuesday Morning, or Poe's PET DEPOT.
- For vet care, St. Matthews Animal Clinic, Shively Animal Clinic & Hospital, and Doerr Animal Clinic are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Louisville
- Sheraton Louisville Riverside Hotel
Cats and dogs stay free at this 3.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its proximity to the airport and comfortable rooms.
- Breckinridge Inn
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its proximity to the airport and comfortable rooms.
- Best Western Shepherdsville
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Louisville
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your time in Louisville.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 64°F in the daytime to 27°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 88°F and the nighttime average is 43°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 89°F in the daytime to 54°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 75°F and the nighttime average is 27°F.