Allow the natural world to envelop you as you discover Maryland Quiet Waters Park.
It's in Annapolis, the bustling state capital.
Finding a place to stay in the vicinity of Maryland Quiet Waters Park shouldn't be a problem, with 24 accommodations within 6 miles (10 kilometers). Spend some time comparing the amenities at the Annapolis Waterfront Hotel, Autograph Collection and Loews Annapolis Hotel.
You can save some of your savings for the things you really enjoy when you stay at one of the perfectly priced hotels that are not too far away. You can have a look at the Comfort Inn Annapolis and the Motel 6 Annapolis.
Your nearest first-rate choice is The Westin Annapolis, which is 3 miles (5 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Maryland Quiet Waters Park
Here's a sampling of the wider region's other attractions:
- Spend a couple of hours shopping at Bay Bridge Market Place Shopping Center, where you can lay your hands on almost anything you need, such as clothes, general supplies and souvenirs.
- You can imagine that you've been transported back to a time before iPhones as you explore Historical Society of Talbot County, a local historic residence.
- Do you want to spend some cash? The famous Wild Bird Center is a must-see on many travelers' shopping itineraries.
- See what a student's lifestyle is like in another town when you visit St John's College. Ensure you visit on one of the days when tours are run.
- For a rather moving experience, have a look at Kunta Kinte–Alex Haley Memorial.