Where to stay in Minnesota: Best areas for travelers
- Minneapolis - St. Paul: There's nothing better than staying right in the thick of the action, particularly when you've got amazing attractions such as Mall of America on your doorstep. After a long day of taking in the sights, flop into bed at the \"the One-fifteen\" - A Mid-century Marvel in St. Paul\'s Tangletown Neighborhood, the Days Inn by Wyndham St. Paul-Minneapolis-Midway or the Snelling Motel.
- Rochester: This part of Minnesota brings history lovers from near and far. It's no surprise, with interesting historical attractions such as Plummer House, Covered Bridge Park and Mayowood Mansion. There are lots of welcoming hotels where you can put your feet up after a busy day of exploring. The Hotel Indigo Rochester Downtown, the Hilton Garden Inn Rochester Downtown, MN and the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Rochester - Mayo Clinic Area are some highly rated options.
- Brainerd: It's no surprise why nature lovers enjoy visiting here. With Gull Lake, Mille Lacs Lake and Charles A. Lindbergh State Park to explore at your leisure, it's the perfect combination of nature and urban life. If you want to see more sights, find your way to Bay Lake, Whitefish Lake and Beauty Lake as well. When you're done for the day, kick back and unwind someplace comfy like the Econo Lodge, the Quality Inn & Suites or the AmericInn by Wyndham Baxter Brainerd.
- Duluth: This place boasts loads of things to keep you amused. Why not begin your vacation with an excursion to Spirit Mountain? Afterward, Black Bear Casino and Miller Hill Mall await. You can pick from a range of hotel options, such as The Downtown Duluth Inn, the Holiday Inn & Suites Duluth Downtown and the Sheraton Duluth Hotel. After you settle in, head out and explore other great attractions like Gooseberry Falls State Park, Aerial Lift Bridge and Park Point Beach.
- Owatonna: This great destination combines the buzz of the city with the peacefulness of nature. Take time out from the bustling streets at Myre Big Island State Park or Lake Kohlmier. Kaplan's Woods Park is another popular nature-based attraction. Cozy hotels here include the Executive Inn - Owatonna, the Baymont by Wyndham Owatonna and the Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Owatonna, MN.
Search vacation packages deals in Minnesota's top destinations
Minnesota flight + hotel packages
2021 Minnesota vacations
Top Minnesota hotels deals
Popular places to visit in Minnesota
Frequently asked questions
How much are vacation packages to Minnesota?
Where can I get the best vacation package deals for Minnesota?
Why should I purchase my Minnesota vacation bundle via Travelocity?
Can I save on my Minnesota car rental if I combine it with my hotel or flight?
What is the best time of year to go to Minnesota?
Which airport is best for Minnesota?
What is there to do in Minnesota?
^Savings based on all package bookings with Flight + Hotel made on Travelocity.com from 2019-04-01 - 2020-03-31 as compared to the price of the same components booked separately. Savings will vary based on origin/destination, length of trip, stay dates and selected travel supplier(s). Savings not available on all packages.