Book a hotel near Muskegon State Park, Muskegon
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Muskegon State Park
Muskegon State Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Get away from the concrete highways and crowds of people when you visit Muskegon State Park, where Mother Nature will nurture you.
You'll find it in Muskegon, about 95 miles (153 kilometers) out of the state capital, Lansing.
You don’t need to go far to find a hotel room. There are 4 possibilities within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Muskegon State Park. The Shoreline Inn & Conference Center an Ascend Collection Hotel and Holiday Inn Muskegon-Harbor ought to offer you at least some of the comforts of home.
The area's more economical solutions will provide you with all the comfort you could need at a price you'll love. Two of your options are the A Victory Inn & Suites- Muskegon and the Seaway Motel.
Other Things to Do Near Muskegon State ParkYou've come a long way, and no doubt Muskegon State Park won't be the only thing on your itinerary. Once you've taken it in, check out what else the area has to offer:
- Learn about the region's rich maritime history with a trip to USS Silversides.
- Pack a delicious picnic and spend the day admiring the water and breathing the fresh air at Pere Marquette Park Beach.
- Follow the signs to Lake Express Ferry Terminal, a place where impressive ships set off.
- Get out your best walking shoes and take on Lakeshore Bike Trail. This refreshing hiking trail is a terrific way to immerse yourself in the natural splendor of the region.
- Go on a tour of Hackley and Hume Historic Site, an important historic residence.