If you are hunting around for something to keep you occupied during your travels, a trip to Old Bridge Township Raceway Park is an excellent choice.
It's situated in Somerset, which is about 25 miles (40 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Trenton.
Those searching for someplace convenient to spend a few nights can consider 3 hotels, all within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Old Bridge Township Raceway Park. The American Hotel and Radisson Hotel Freehold will offer you at least some of the amenities you desire.
If you like to pride yourself on being financially prudent, you can spend a night at the Freehold Motel, an inexpensive solution, just 6 miles (10 kilometers) away!
Other Things to Do Near Old Bridge Township Raceway Park
Here's a sample of the area's other pursuits:
- Enjoy a few rounds, get active and challenge yourself at Pine Brook Golf Course.
- Putt-putt is just one of those childhood pastimes that will never lose its charm. Be a big kid for a couple of hours at Monster Mini Golf.
- You're certain to attract the attention of locals simply by mentioning the illustrious name, Forsgate Country Club. This is an exclusive club with a variety of excellent facilities for events and activities.
- Sri Guruvayoorappan Temple is the ideal place to go if you want to get in touch with your spiritual side.
- If you want a keepsake of your vacation, think beyond the everyday T-shirts, fridge magnets and mugs, and get the ideal memento at Freehold Raceway Mall.